Focus: Education | Health | Environment
• In 1993 three teachers (Liz, Dorothy, & Leta)
invested $375 of their own money to create a
non-profit charitable organization that would raise
funds to support educational, health, and
• LDL is a non-profit, tax-exempt 501(C)(3)
• LDL has ZERO administration costs;
• The funds raised, stay in the community to
help our own residents;
• LDL works closely with community service groups
How is LDL funded?
• Paluxy Pedal bike race is LDL's only fund-raiser.
• Thru donations from businesses and individuals, memorials, honorariums, grants from other foundations, and payroll deduction gifts from Glen Rose School employees.
Annual health fair sponsored by LDL Foundation
A charitable organization
in support of education, health,
and environmental projects for the youth
and adults of Somervell County
and adjacent counties.
"LDL's support has never wavered.
Every employee and visitor at Dinosaur Valley State Park has benefitted through LDL Educational Resource Foundation’s dedication to Glen Rose."
Superintendent Dinosaur Valley State Park
Financial impact on education since 1993